The Unexpected Mystery

At 2:00am in the morning, my detective alarm went off. I was sleepy, and I wasn't able to figure out what mystery it would be. My friend, Anna, was sitting up sleepily and asked me,

"Was that the detective alarm?"

"Yes, we better change our clothes and set off." I said.

"Fine." said Anna dreadfully.

We changed out of our PJ's and changed on our detective suits. I checked my detective phone, and told my friend,

"My detective phone tells me that a girl is missing, she has blond hair, blue eyes, age 25, and her name is Bella." I said.

"A girl is missing at 2:00 AM?" asked my friend.

"Yep. And it looks likes we have to wander off into the woods" I said.

"What??!!" cried Anna.

"Shh, it's 2:00 in the morning!" I whisper shouted.

"Oops." said Anna.

"It's fine." I said.

We wandered off into the woods and started looking. We turned on our flashlights, and I looked on my compass to make sure we won't get lost. But after a few hours of deep searching, we weren't able to find her. My friend suggested that we can ask her family members some questions since we have her family's contact. I thought that was an awesome idea. So we called her family members and went to their house. They were crying when we got there. I asked them,

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"When she went out the house and said she had some errands, but she never came back, and that was yesterday night." said the father.

"What time was it at night?" asked Anna.

"It was 8:00pm alright." sobbed Bella's mother.

"8:00pm? That is a very unusual time to have some errands to do. Did she tell you what errand it was?" I asked full of questions. 

"She said it's about work." said Bella's sister.

"Hmmm, did anyone call her before she left?" asked Anna

"Not that I know of." said Bella's mother still sobbing.

"So, is this description correct of your daughter?" I asked the mother. "Blond hair, blue eyes, age 25, and name is Bella? I asked looking at my detective phone.

"Yes, absolutely." said the mother.

"Was there a note that was left from Bella telling the truth?" asked Anna. "Cause she was not heading for an errand to complete, she was heading for the woods." 

"Oh dear lord no, she has not left a note telling the truth. She has not left a note saying that she is going to kill herself." said the sister angrily, but has a sad look in her eyes.

"Calm down, she has not killed herself, someone saw her in the woods wearing a backpack, didn't know what color, and thought she was just exploring." I explained.

"Oh yes, thank you god." sobbed Bella's father.

"Well, sorry to disturb your night ma'am and sir, I think we have gotten enough information." I said.

"Yes, very sorry." Anna said.

"It is fine, we have not slept a single second yet." said the mother.

Anna and I went into the woods again, it was about 7:00am so we called out Bella's name. We heard a response that said,

"I am right here! By the creek!"

We ran toward the creek. By the creek, we saw a beautiful girl with blond hair, blue eyes. I asked her,

"How old are you?"

"I am 25." said the girl gently.

"We have found her!" said Anna excitedly.

"Bella, I have a question for you, if you don't mind." I said politely. 

"Yes?" said Bella

"Why did you wander off into the woods by yourself? At 8:00pm?" I asked. "There could have been a grizzly bear!" 

"Well, my sister and I had a fight that night. My parents didn't know. I escaped into the woods and thought I wasn't good enough to live." explained Bella.

"No, that is not true! You are so beautiful!" said Anna.

"Well, thank you." said Bella.

"So Bella, here is the plan, I am going to take you back to your family, ok?" I said

"Sure." said Bella worriedly. 

So, me, Anna, and Bella went back to Bella's house. Bella's sister quickly apologized, and Bella's parents were crying happy tears. Me and Anna watched happily at the reunion, and high-fived each other.




The end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens - Paradigms and Principles (Summary)

Our fun trip

What animal would you be?