Our fun trip

 Me my friend, my dad and mom, and my friends dad and mom, went on a trip to Yellowstone National Park! My friend is called Anna. She is one year older than me. She is 10, and I am 9. Anyways, Yellowstone was pretty cool. There were a lot of places to go! Old Faithful, Steamboat Geyser, Lower Falls, and a bunch more places! We also went to Moab, which is a REALLY hot place, and I mean it, REALLY HOT. My mom told me that the highest is like 46 degree celsius! I almost melted! So, me and my friend had quite a few fights in the car. BTW, we rented the car because our cars were too small!


The ride to Yellowstone was about 8-10 hours. And of course, we took pit stops so we could use the restrooms and get more food,  and energy for the car. We also celebrated our birthdays together! But I was pretty upset when we literally celebrated both our birthdays when my birthday was a pretty long time ago! It was on June 21 & June 30. And we celebrated it on JULY 5!!!!!!!! 😡


But the trip was still fun, though not that fun. I always hate when Anna has to sleep literally in the day! Almost like right after we eat breakfast! Oh! And by the way, we arrived at our first hotel at 1:23 A.M. I was exhausted, and fell asleep right away. Our last hotel had a swimming pool and a library! So far it is kind of like the worst and best trip together!


Comments

  1. Yeah! I liked it, but I was tired, that is why I slept, my dad and my mom sometimes wakes me up, like 6 in the morning, or 3 am and 5 am AGAIN! See what I mean?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens - Paradigms and Principles (Summary)

What animal would you be?